Traditional Chinese dim sum may include deep-fried, pan-grilled, or steamed dumplings as well as rice and noodle dishes
About Bao Dim Sum House
Dumplings are the name of the game at Bao Dim Sum House. This Chinese establishment specializes in the art of dim sum and its many forms: steamed, pan-fried, deep-fried, or baked, along with several other Chinese options.
- Steamed: A plethora of options including sticky rice and chicken, spare ribs, shrimp, or curry fish balls steamed in rice dumplings.
- Pan-fried: Piping hot pan-fried dumplings stuffed with radish cakes and diced ham or pork and spinach.
- Deep-fried: The chefs deep-fry crab and shrimp balls or shrimp and chicken mochi dumplings
- Baked: Milk buns housing crispy or sliced BBQ pork
- Rice and Noodles: For a plate a little heartier than dumplings, the chefs prepare classic entrees including house chow mein or Singapore-style rice noodles with pork and shrimp.
The Fine Print
Bao Dim Sum House
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days