Doctor removes unwanted deposits of fat from abdomen or flanks to help customers achieve their desired physique
What You'll Get
- During the procedure, a surgeon makes a small incision and inserts a tube, using suction to remove unwanted deposits of fat from areas such as the stomach or thighs.
- Liposuction FAQ
- Who’s eligible for liposuction?
- Valid treatment areas:
- Upper abdomen
- Lower abdomen
- Type of anesthesia used: local
- Who performs the procedure: Dr. Cesar Caldera received his medical degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara in Mexico and took post-graduate training at St. Luke Medical Center in Chicago.
- Average length of procedure: approximately 3 hours from prep to finish
- Recovery time: 1-3 days
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About BeyondSkin MedSpa
The specialists at BeyondSkin MedSpa help clients look and feel their best offering a variety of medical and aesthic treatments. Facials, microdermabrasion, and micro-channeling (the latest in treatment for fine lines) are all offered as steps to create a more youthful, healthy look. The spa offers cosmetic injectables to aid in the removal of fine lines and wrinkles as well as laser treatments to remove unwanted hair. The spa's atmosphere is modern, light, and airy.