What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $51 for one 15-minute teeth-whitening session ($99 value)
- $78.50 for one 30-minute teeth-whitening session ($149 value)
- $31 for one in-office remineralizing treatment ($60 value)
- $82.50 for one 15-min teeth-whitening session and one in-office remineralizing treatment ($159 value)
- $103 for one 30-min teeth-whitening session and one in-office remineralizing treatment ($209 value)
Remineralizing treatments help desensitize teeth after whitening treatments, protect enamel, and reduce future staining.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for new clients. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Smile Labs
Inspired by the philosophy that a smile accounts for 85% of all first impressions, the representatives at Smile Labs foster more confident grins with safe, effective whitening techniques. Inside Smile Labs' aqua-blue and white salon spaces, patrons relax on padded chairs while professional-grade whitening gel glides over teeth with the Applia-Brush’s paint-on technique, ensuring a clean, even coat. The gel teams up with an Infinity Pro SL light, whose tuned wavelength works in tandem with the gel to coax out stains caused by coffee, tobacco, and crayon-filled bonbons. A single 15-minute treatment can result in immediately visible whitening, though two treatments are recommended for best results.