Coupons (3)Visit our Caribou Coffee coupon page
From Our Editors
For more than two decades, Caribou Coffee's roastmasters have traveled the globe in search of the perfect cup. Rainforest Alliance-sourced coffee beans are craft-roasted in small batches before skilled baristas brew them into Daybreak Blend, Vanilla Latte, or Crafted Press coffee drinks. Find a location near you now, or download the Caribou Coffee mobile app. to enroll in the perks program for more offers and discounts.
- Guatemala El Paraíso (light roast): citrus and floral flavors from Guatemala’s western highlands, with notes of cranberry and dried cherry
- Eclipse (dark roast): dates and cloves combined with bittersweet chocolate, dried cherry, and a touch of cardamom
A Few Picks from the Menu
- To warm up: The Campfire Mocha melts your choice of chocolate (dark, milk, or white) into steamed milk, then blends it with espresso and a shot of toasted marshmallow flavor and sprinkles it with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- To cool down: Try a Crème Brulee Boudino Cooler—coffee blended with ice, heavy cream, caramel, and vanilla, and topped with whipped cream and more caramel.
- To fill up: Grab a seasonal treat such as warm gingerbread or a peanut butter or chocolate cookie.