What You'll Get
- One Month of Unlimited Yoga Classes
- Ten Yoga Classes
Please arrive 10–15 minutes before you first class. See class schedule here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Registration required. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Loveland Community Yoga
Loveland Community Yoga offers a friendly environment where new and experienced yogis alike can cultivate balance, relaxation, and strength. In their beautifully-created space, clients will find experienced instructors leading a diverse selection of empowering yoga classes.
- Beginners Yoga: A gentle Hatha yoga class focusing on alignment and integration of breath. This beginner's class helps calm the mind and open the heart, while providing a physical practice that strengthens the body, increases flexibility, and increases general well-being. The perfect class for beginners, those returning to yoga after a while away from the mat, or students who want to come back to the basics.
- Flow Yoga: This flow-style class is inspired by Vinyasa, or synchronized breath and body movement. These classes are the perfect opportunity for students to meet their yoga practice exactly as it is while deepening their mind/body/breath connection. All-levels and level two classes available.
- Heated Flow: This Vinyasa-based class is practiced in a heated room to increase flexibility, strength and stamina. Temperatures are set between 88 and 94 degrees with some added humidity to create an environment for detoxifying the body and mind. All-levels and level two classes available.
- Yoga with Weights: This class combines a basic vinyasa flow with weights and strength exercises to build stamina on and off the mat. A great compliment and balance to regular yoga practice.
- Heated Fusion: The first half of this heated all-levels class is slow-paced and alignment focused hatha yoga. The second half transitions to more dynamic, vinyasa-based flow movements. The two halves combine the meditative and detoxifying qualities of both styles to open and strengthen the body.
- Restorative: This style of yoga provides an opportunity for the body to relax into its innate ability to heal. Longer holds and the use of props for total support, encourage softening and deep relaxation of the body and mind while restoring energy, and calming the nervous system.
- Other available classes include aerial yoga, Kundalini, and Yin yoga.