About this Business
- HoursSun10:00 AM - 8:00 PMMon-Fri10:00 AM - 10:00 PMSat10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
From Our Editors
Even in New York City, Peter Kambitsis and Elias Kalogiros had trouble finding fast, healthy meals after workouts and long days at work. To remedy this issue, they opened Freshark Juice Bar & Grill, where health and taste and go hand in hand. That's easy to see with a glance at just a few of the menu items.
- Spartan wrap: Start off mornings with this simple, yet delicious meal. The Greek-inspired breakfast combines farm-fresh egg whites and spinach with bites of grilled chicken and tomato and crumbled feta cheese, then envelopes the blend in a whole-wheat wrap.
- Farmers salad: Like all of Freshark's salads, this one is overflowing with flavorful ingredients, including broccoli, sweet potatoes, and caramelized onions, plus roasted red peppers, lentils, and a choice of grilled chicken or portobello, plus homemade agave-lemon-mustard dressing.
- Certified steak burger: All-natural, humanely raised, antibiotic- and hormone-free steak forms the bulk of this hearty meal. All of Freshark's burgers, it's served on a multigrain bun with lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, and can be customized with a choice of cheeses.
- Rejuvenator juice: With "juice" in its title, it's not surprising that Freshark serves a long list of raw, all-natural, fresh juices, which are divided into several categories based on their purpose. Rejuvenator—a mix of apple, beet, carrot, ginger, and lemon—is among the juice bar's energizing elixirs.