From Our Editors
There are a million sights to experience in New York City, but there’s only one way to see them all. Guests can see for themselves how One World Observatory is truly an experience above.
- Global Welcome Center: This giant digital world map highlights the hometowns of our visitors in real time. Nine different languages greet guests on their journey to the top.
- Voices and Foundations: The Our Voices exhibit tells the personal stories of those who built One World Trade Center while Our Foundations exhibit provides a close-up view of the bedrock on which this iconic building stands.
- Sky Pod Elevator: Climb 102 stories in 47 seconds—an astonishing ride that reveals the transformation of New York City from unsettled lands to today’s remarkable forest of skyscrapers.
- See Forever Theater: Visitors can surround themselves with the rhythms of the city. This heart pumping audio-visual experience sets up the first glimpse of the spectacular skyline, taking everyone's breath away when they see it in real time.
- Main Observatory: Experience expansive 360° views in all directions, taking in the iconic sights, surrounding waters, and panoramic views of New York City and beyond.
- Sky Portal: Dare to step onto this 14-foot wide circular glass disc that delivers an unforgettable perspective, using real-time, high-definition footage of the streets 100 stories below.
- City Pulse: Guests can chat with one of the Skyline Concierges, the ultimate New York City insiders. Their interactive presentations will connect visitors with the landmarks, bringing them deeper into the neighborhoods, history, and culture. Ask them anything.
- One Cafe, Restaurant and Bar: Our New York–inspired menus elevate dining plans and inspire guests to raise their glasses a little higher. Simply stop by for a cocktail, a quick bite, or make a reservation* for a gourmet meal. (*Available to guests with Observatory tickets).