About Native Grill & Wings
Native Grill & Wings traces its origin back to 1978, when Floyd and Judy Anderson and their four girls drove from Buffalo to Arizona to open their own restaurant. It didn't start well. They had taken oven a pizza joint, which they called Native New Yorker, and sales were lousy ... until they introduced chicken wings. Those were a hit, and from there Native New Yorker, renamed in 2014 to Native Grill & Wings, began to expand into surrounding states.
Today, Native Grill & Wings goes well beyond the wings, with a selection of pizzas, burgers, salads, apps, sandwiches, and desserts to choose from. But the wings are still the pride and joy. Diners choose from more than 20 flavors, such as the sweet-heat Strawberry Hot or the The Ghost, made with the insanely spicy ghost pepper.
· Redeemed March 5, 2018
· Redeemed February 26, 2018
· Redeemed November 13, 2017
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 15% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days