About this Business
From Our Editors
History is everywhere at The Landmark Restaurant, where many rooms are covered in vintage photographs, antique clocks, ornate chandeliers, and built-in china cabinets. In 1908, the gabled-roof building was a Mormon church that hosted Sunday-school classes, dances, and Boy Scout meetings. The building was also the original site of Mesa Community College before its transformation into a restaurant in 1981. Today, chefs stuff apple corn bread inside pork chops and slow-cook pot roasts slathered in housemade gravy. Try the chicken-fried chicken topped with housemade country gravy or the 14-ounce new york strip basted in blue cheese. Guest can finish with a raspberry cheesecake or pecan pie.