All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed June 6, 2018
· Reviewed May 26, 2018
What You'll Get
- Sea Trek Reef Encounter for One (Ages 10+) Plus 2018 Season Pass
- One Child (Ages 5-9) Seal Swim Ticket Plus 2018 Season Pass
- One Child (Ages 5-9) Dolphin Encounter Ticket Plus 2018 Season Pass
- One Adult Dolphin Encounter Ticket Plus 2018 Season Pass
- One Adult Seal Swim Ticket Plus 2018 Season Pass
- Dolphin Odyssey for One Plus 2018 Season Pass
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2018. Reservation required. Reservations must be made at least one day in advance. Spaces are limited. Limit 6 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Dolphin Encounter and Seal Swim participants must be at least 5 years old; children ages 5-9 must be accompanied by an adult (18 yrs.) participant. Participants 10-17 yrs. must be accompanied by a paying adult observer or participant. Sea Trek participants must be at least 10 yrs. old. Sea Trek participants 10-14 yrs. must be accompanied by an adult (18yr) participant. Sea Trek participants 14-17 yrs. must be accompanied by a supervising adult. Dolphin Odyssey participants must meet height requirement of 52", no exceptions. Odyssey participants under 17 yrs. must have a parent as an observer. Additional fees apply. Additional program restrictions apply. Parking fees apply. You are purchasing a voucher redeemable for ticket(s) valid only at Miami Seaquarium, located in Miami, Florida, U.S.A. To help prevent credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification, in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Miami Seaquarium
As they observe the vibrant exhibits of aquatic life inside the Miami Seaquarium, many guests don't realize that they're also walking through a movie set. In the onsite lagoon, bottlenose dolphins swim through waters once traversed by Flipper, who filmed television episodes and films here. This aspect of the Seaquarium—along with its many conservation efforts, educational programs, and shows—underscores a united commitment to wildlife consciousness. The 38-acre tropical wonderland brims with special opportunities to explore the mysteries of the underwater world, such as:
- Eye Catcher: It's hard to pinpoint the biggest personality at Miami Seaquarium, but Lolita the killer whale—who performs daily alongside pacific white-sided dolphins—claims the title of heaviest, period.
- Permanent Mainstay: Macaws and cockatoos perch around the Tropical Wings section of the park, and endangered sea turtles find a safe haven at Tortuga passage.
- Don't Miss: Steal a smooch from a sea lion during a Seal Swim session, and make friends with African penguins at the immerse Penguin Isle exhibit.
- Hidden Gem: The Sea Trek Reef Encounter, a 20-minute underwater journey through a tropical reef spanning 300,000-gallons of water, introduces divers to sea creatures like sting rays and exotic fish.