All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for $40 worth of pub fare, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $27 for $40 worth of pub fare, valid any day
Click here to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lyndale Tap House
Given its name, it should come as no surprise that Lyndale Tap House pours plenty of craft beers from names such as New Belgium and Surly Brewing. In addition, the tavern serves a menu of flavorful pub fare. Here are some of our faves:
- Tap House meatloaf: A combo of ground beef and pork sausage, this 10-ounce loaf is smothered in a sweet-pepper glaze and crispy onions. It's served with mashed potatoes and sirloin gravy.
- Pit pork is slow-grilled with a special blend of spices over the course of three days. Then it's placed on a toasted kaiser roll with creamy buttermilk coleslaw, the restaurant's signature barbecue sauce, and sweet-chili relish.
- Shells and cheese: a decadent take on mac 'n' cheese with cheddar and smoked mozzarella, plus scallions, peas, and smoked bacon baked with bread crumbs