What You'll Get
- $35 for two general-admission tickets (up to $62.15 value)
Available Dates and Times
- Friday, June 29 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 30 at noon, 4 p.m., or 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 1 at noon, 4 p.m., or 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 2 at 1 p.m. or 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 4 at noon
- Thursday, July 5 at noon
- Friday, July 6 at noon p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 7 at noon, 4 p.m., or 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 8 at 1 p.m. or 5 p.m.
Royal Canadian Family Circus
For the better part of a century, the Royal Canadian Circus has roamed the Great White North, delighting four generations of audiences with classic big-top acts. The current lineup, headlined by Ringmaster Extraordinaire, Joseph Dominic Bauer, continues the entertaining tradition: the Dominguez Dogs soar through the tent, former Cirque du Soleil performer Tommy Tequila juggles up to nine ping pong balls with his mouth, the legendary Guerrero Duo from Portugal nimbly travel atop the high wire, The Chinese Acrobats Troupe, and aerialists and acrobats push the bounds of the human body. Graceful dancers round out the cast.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.