· Redeemed 16 hours ago
· Redeemed 3 days ago
· Redeemed 4 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for $40 worth of Italian food, redeemable Sunday-Thursday
- $24 for $40 worth of Italian food, redeemable any day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 7% NJ Sales tax and gratuity not included. Dine in only. Not valid with other promotional offers or discounts. Voucher must be used in one visit. Reservations recommended. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Palazzo Restaurant
Within its cozy, yet elegant dining room in the heart of Montclair, Palazzo Restaurant offers Italian and Mediterranean classics made with recipes sourced straight from the Old World. The artfully plated upscale cuisine—which tastes a good as it looks—comes from the creative mind of Palazzo's chef and owner, John Giglio. Read on to learn more about him and the dishes he prepares.
Meet the Chef
After graduating at the top of his class at The New York Restaurant School in 1989, John Giglio jumped headfirst into the New York City restaurant scene. While in New York, he cut his teeth at numerous upscale kitchens, including the historic Fraunces Tavern. When he learned about Palazzo, however, John opted to relocate, and took on the role of chef before purchasing the restaurant a few years later.
- Starter: The tuna tartare's flavorful blend of ahi tuna, avocado, puréed chickpeas with a sesame and teriyaki dressing, crisp tortilla, and microgreens is a delicious way to whet appetites.
- Pasta: The linguine alla nostra features a medley of fresh seafood—shrimp, clams, mussels and calamari—atop a bed of homemade black linguine in a zesty marinara sauce.
- Entree: One of the chef's recommendations, the crispy Long Island duck is served with a flavorful orange demi-glace and paired with a mushroom risotto and sautéed spinach for a sumptuous meal.
- Dessert: Praised by the Star-Ledger, the homemade semifreddo provides diners with a hybrid of mousse and ice cream made with whipped cream, meringue, candied walnuts, and ladyfingers.