All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· April 20, 2018
· March 5, 2018
· January 22, 2018
What You'll Get
- One Craft Night Class of Choice for One Person
- One Craft Night Class of Choice for Two People
- Two Vouchers: Each Good for One Two-Hour Open Studio Session
- Five Vouchers: Each Good for One Two-Hour Open Studio Session
Craft Night Classes:
- Choose a class such as string art, mosaics, leather crafting, terrariums, and more
- Receive step-by-step instruction from a professional artist
- Create your own customized, beautiful, and functional piece of art
- These are BYOB classes – feel free to bring wine, beer, and snacks
- Experiment with different crafts and painting techniques at the studio
- Choose from a wide variety of projects like string art, bottle openers, mosaics, leather crafting, terrariums, painting, and more
- Follow a sheet of step-by-step instructions so you can create your own piece of art
- Professional arts-and-crafters will be available to help and answer questions
- The studio is BYOB, so feel free to bring wine, beer, and snacks
See the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. For Open Studio option the class pack must be used by a single person. Must call Art Plus to reserve your spot for craft and open studio sessions. Mandatory studio fee of $5 apply at session, additional craft fee may apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Art Plus Studio
At Art Plus Studio, experienced instructors teach BYOB art classes in a relaxed and fun environment. Sessions focus on various crafts, such as drawing live models, designing mosaics, terrariums, painting wine-glasses, or painting still-life scenes on 11"x14" canvases. The classes are geared toward apprentices and require no previous experience—just a bottle of wine, your favorite snacks, and good friends or whoever was available.