What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to a New York Knicks game
- Seating: 100-level, 200 lower level, and west balcony level
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Knicks vs. Indiana Pacers, October 31, at 8 p.m.
- Knicks vs. Orlando Magic, November 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Knicks vs. Portland Trail Blazers, November 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Knicks vs. New Orleans Pelicans, November 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Knicks vs. Washington Wizards, December 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Knicks vs. Charlotte Hornets, December 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Knicks vs. Phoenix Suns, December 17, at 7:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
New York Knicks
New York is buzzing, the players are ready, the Garden is set, and now the season is underway. It’s time to get serious and the Knicks are ready to show the world what New York basketball is all about – high-flying energy, defensive toughness, and respect for the game. Be in the center of it all and witness Knicks basketball on the world’s greatest stage.
The Fine Print
About New York Knicks
Since their league debut in 1946, the Knicks are one of only two founding NBA teams that have remained rooted in their original city. Madison Square Garden, one of the world’s most famous arenas and home of the Knicks and nestled in the heart of midtown Manhattan, provides the team with a unique atmosphere.