About Red Egg
Red Egg isn't just a reference to the culinary delicacy. The color extends to the interior of this Cantonese restaurant, a contemporary take on a traditional Chinese teahouse, and reveals the spot's diverse intersection of Chinatown, Nolita, and SoHo. Amid hazy red, blue, and purple lighting that the New York Times described as reminiscent of a Wong Kar-wai movie, guests relax in leather booths while dining on dim sum and other Cantonese cuisine made fresh to order. Read on to learn about a few of Red Egg's can't-miss dishes.
- Peking duck sliders: juicy slices of peking duck wrapped inside a steamed bun served with fresh cucumbers, scallions, and the restaurant's signature plum sauce
- Roast pork dim sum: savory barbecue pork fills a steamed bun, making for one of Red Egg's most popular dishes
- Coconut pudding: sweet coconut pudding provides diners with a light and refreshing dessert
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 50% cash back (up to $10) on your first purchase and 10% cash back (up to $10) on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days