All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 6 days ago
· July 14, 2018
· July 4, 2018
What You'll Get
- Mountain Top Tour for Two People
- Mountain Top Tour for Four People
- Valley Jump Tour for Two People
- Valley Jump Tour for Four People
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 04/15/2018. Minimum weight: 75 lbs. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must be 8 or older. 275 lbs. max weight. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Berkshire East Canopy Tours
There's no shortage of outdoor activities at the solar- and wind-powered Berkshire East Mountain Resort. Whether visitors want to soar across the treetops or ski through the mountains, they're sure to find fun and adventure at this year-round destination. Read on to learn more about a few of its offerings:
- Ziplining: Named one of the top zipline courses in the country by USA Today, Berkshire's three canopy tours feature several ziplines ranging from hundreds to thousands of feet in length, chairlift rides, and 45-foot-tall platforms, not to mention stunning views of the Berkshire mountains and the Deerfield River Valley.
- Skiing: With winding trails fit for beginners and descents designed for experts, the mountain resort offers terrain for all levels of skiers. In addition to skis, visitors can enjoy the area atop snowboards and snow tubes.
- Mountain biking: Partnering with Gravity Logic, which has designed some of the world's most popular downhill trails, Thunder Mountain Bike Park also offers gravity flow trails for beginning, intermediate, and advanced riders.
- Whitewater rafting: Berkshire East invites guests to explore the twisting and turning Deerfield River via whitewater rafting or kayaking. While traveling through the mountains' foothills along the Mohawk Trail, adventurers can take in the area's spectacular vistas.