- $1900 Value Towards Invisalign or Orthodontic Treatment
Choose from the following locations:
- 450 Sutter Street in San Francisco
- 4630 Geary Boulevard in San Francisco
- 4596 Mission Street in San Francisco
- 669 Crespi Drive in Pacifica
- 3351 El Camino Real in Atherton
- 500 Alfred Nobel Drive in Hercules
- 858 N Hillview Drive in Milpitas
- 5117 Lone Tree Way in Antioch
- 2114 Senter Road in San Jose
- 877 West Fremont Avenue in Sunnyvale
Invisalign clear aligners are custom-made for each patient. The aligners are virtually invisible and fit snugly over the teeth. Each aligner shifts teeth slightly, moving them horizontally and vertically, and even rotating them when needed. The aligners are engineered to use the right amount of force in the right place at the right time. When it’s time to change to the next set of aligners (typically every week), teeth gradually move into position following a custom treatment plan mapped out by the doctor. Read the Invisalign FAQs here.
OrthoWorks Invisalign and Orthodontic Group
OrthoWorks Invisalign and Orthodontic Group specializes in straightening smiles. One look at their before-and-after gallery shows that they are comfortable treating a wide variety of cases, too. They can pull in protruding front teeth, erase gaps, and create a symmetry usually reserved for movie stars and water-aerobics finales.
They do this with a variety of unobtrusive techniques, including fitting more than 2,000 patients with Invisalign, a series of clear removable aligners. They offer other subtle options, too, such as wire-only Damon braces, which never require tightening, and Incognito braces, which often go unnoticed.