Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Crazy Burger
The food is crazy good at Crazy Burger, a place which is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Featured on the hit television show "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives", you don't need to have seen the show to get a sense of how great this place is, just look at the full parking lot and happy diners leaving after a great meal. Nestled in the heart of Boon Street in Narragansett Pier, this place has been dishing up burgers of all kinds (including vegan burgers) and more since 1995. Head over today and feast on hoof, fin and claw burgers like the Burger of Smaug (ground chicken mixed with pepperoni and chorizo), the Luna-Sea Burger (ground salmon mixed with pistachio pesto) which was featured on television, or the Wild & Crazy Mushroom Burger with a blend of various mushrooms. There's no denying the deliciousness of the burgers here, but there's more to try. Hand-crafted soups, appetizers like the stuffed spinach crepes and fried calamari, chicken wings gone Crazy (in your choice of signature sauce), and a full dinner menu with plenty of filling entrees. But wait, there's more! A fresh juice bar, an espresso and chia bar, and scratch made desserts also put this place at the top of the list when looking for a casual place for something sweet and light. Be sure to ask about any daily specials while you're there, and check out their Facebook page to see if there are any events going on. With a great ambiance and fabulous service, you're going to go crazy for Crazy Burger!