What You'll Get
- $60 Value Towards Dinner for Two or More People: Valid Sunday-Thursday
- $65 Value Towards Dinner for Two or More People: Valid Any Day
- $100 Value Towards Dinner for Four or More People: Valid Sunday-Thursday
- $100 Value Towards Dinner for Four or More People: Valid Any Day
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Not valid on Prix Fixe menus. Not valid on federal holidays or Valentine's, Mother's Day, or Father's Day. Offer for two requires two entrees purchased. Offer for four requires four entrees purchased. Not valid during Restaurant Week. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Corey Creek Inn
- What to expect: seafood and steaks at a welcoming restaurant run by long-time local residents
- The oysters: range from locally sourced Blue Point and Peconic to West Coast varieties
- Best way to kick off a meal: sautéed crab cakes with a lemon aioli and fennel orange salad
- What's available at the raw bar: tuna tartare, littleneck clams, seasonal oysters, and shrimp cocktails
- Entrée to try: pan-seared filet mignon with smoked blue cheese, asparagus, and mashed potatoes