About this Business
- HoursSun1:00 PM - 7:00 PMMonClosedTue-Wed1:00 PM - 6:00 PMThu-Fri1:00 PM - 8:00 PMSat11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
From Our Editors
When looking for a cat companion, it's important that owners-to-be learn as much about their future feline family member as possible. That task can often be difficult at a crowded shelter, but not at Le Cat Cafe. This "purrrrisian style cat café," an offshoot of Green Street Rescue, invites guests to mingle with a dozen cats available for adoption. After reserving a time slot, visitors can sip beverages while cuddling and playing with the kitties, then apply to adopt any feline friends they've made.
Cats and Mats and Purrlates
Le Cat Cafe welcomes visitors throughout the day—although it is closed for a daily cat nap from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.—as well as for Cats and Mats yoga and Purrlates Pilates classes. These fitness classes offer core-strengthening workouts augmented by the sounds of gentle purring.
Because Le Cat Cafe is a unique concept, it also has a unique set of house rules. Read on to learn about a few of the café's dos and don'ts.
- Sign a waiver upon entering
- Be gentle and respectful of the café's cats
- Keep people food and drinks away from kitties
- Wake up cats or pick them up against their will
- Make loud noises
- Use flash photography