All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· February 17, 2018
· December 28, 2017
· December 18, 2017
What You'll Get
- 25 Units of Botox
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Learn More About Botox
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
How does it work? How much does it cost? We answer all your burning questions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Le Bisou MedSpa
Le Bisou co-owners Yvonne Maese and Dawn Mougel started their careers working in nursing care, but they both realized their true passion was in helping patients feel beautiful, too. As such, the services at Le Bisou cover the gamut of cosmetic beauty treatments, including:
- Injectables such as Botox, Juvaderm, and Voluma
- Vitamin B12 injections
- Semi-permament makeup such as eyeliner, microblading eyebrows, and lip liner
- PRP microneedling and stretch-mark reduction
- PRP facelifts and hair restoration
- Tattoo removal and permanent-makeup correction
- Priapus injection and O-Shot