· Redeemed December 18, 2017
· Redeemed April 26, 2017
· Redeemed March 22, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $44 for Laser tattoo-removal session for an area up to 1”x1” ($120 value)
- $123 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area up to 2.5”x2.5” ($225 value)
- $235 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area up to 5”x5” ($425 value)
- $347 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area of up to 8.5”x8.5”($625 value)
- $459 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area up to 8.5”x11” ($825 value)
Numbing and a laser tattoo post care kit is also included in the value of each option.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Must activate by the expiration date on your voucher. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 48hr cancellation notice required. New tattoo removal patients only. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid for permanent eyeliner. Valid only at listed location. Pricing is based per treatment and per individual tattoo. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Phoenix Skin
The certified medical professionals at Phoenix Skin turn back time with medical-grade cosmetic services. Dr. Lee Laris spearheads the campaign to create beautiful visages across the city. Experienced in hair restoration and cosmetic surgery, he oversees a number of procedures including face lifts, hair rejuvenation services, earlobe repair, and tattoo removal. For tattoo removal procedures, licensed technicians use the newly FDA-approved PicoSure Laser to quickly remove even the toughest of colors. For a minimally invasive improvement, the doctor can also inject a dermal filler such as Botox or Juvederm into the skin, erasing lines and wrinkles around the face. Laser treatments, meanwhile, also erase sagging skin, leg hair, and regrettable tattoos, revealing the clear skin or forgotten Picasso painting underneath.