What You'll Get
- Private Escape-room Game for up to Eight, Valid Mon–Thur
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Online reservation required required; not valid for phone reservations. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not applicable for corporate team building events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Breakout Games
The room-escape games at Breakout Games pit groups of players against three foes: brain-twisting puzzles, cooperation-testing decisions, and the ever-ticking hands of the game clock. These challenges unfold in the company's immersive scenarios, each Inspired by famous genres and stories. Read on to learn more:
- The Kidnapping: You've been kidnapped. This simple premise leads to not-so-simple puzzles, as you and your fellow captives must think your way out of your jailer's hideout before time (and possibly your life) expires.
- Museum Heist: After a daring tenure as art thieves, you and your old gang have settled into a life of dull respectability. When a new thief strikes, agents from the museum bring you and your former associates back together for one last job, this time on the side of the law. Can you break into this unknown thief's den, retrieve the artworks, and escape unnoticed?
- Operation: Casino: In a take on the classic spy genre, you assume the role of an international master of espionage tasked with discovering the whereabouts of a missing agent. When your search leads you to a high-end casino, can you navigate the world of luck and chance to find out the fate of your lost colleague?
- Hostage: What seemed like a normal flight turned dangerous the moment the hijackers sprung and the cabin depressurized. When your head clears and your eyes come back into focus, things have changed: you're no longer in the plane, and you're chained up with the rest of your traveling companions. Can you escape your bonds and figure out the plot before your captors return?