About this Business
- HoursSun-Sat9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
From Our Editors
The room-escape games at Breakout Games pit groups of players against three foes: brain-twisting puzzles, cooperation-testing decisions, and the ever-ticking hands of the game clock. These challenges unfold in the company's immersive scenarios, each Inspired by famous genres and stories. Read on to learn more:
- The Kidnapping: You've been kidnapped. This simple premise leads to not-so-simple puzzles, as you and your fellow captives must think your way out of your jailer's hideout before time (and possibly your life) expires.
- Museum Heist: After a daring tenure as art thieves, you and your old gang have settled into a life of dull respectability. When a new thief strikes, agents from the museum bring you and your former associates back together for one last job, this time on the side of the law. Can you break into this unknown thief's den, retrieve the artworks, and escape unnoticed?
- Operation: Casino: In a take on the classic spy genre, you assume the role of an international master of espionage tasked with discovering the whereabouts of a missing agent. When your search leads you to a high-end casino, can you navigate the world of luck and chance to find out the fate of your lost colleague?
- Hostage: What seemed like a normal flight turned dangerous the moment the hijackers sprung and the cabin depressurized. When your head clears and your eyes come back into focus, things have changed: you're no longer in the plane, and you're chained up with the rest of your traveling companions. Can you escape your bonds and figure out the plot before your captors return?