- $20.50 for one Pass of All Passes ($39.99 value)
Have year-round fun with the Seven Peaks Resort Pass of All Passes. Purchasers can use their pass to enjoy an array of activities including water slides, go-karts, mini-golf, and amusement park rides. The Pass of All Passes allows access to hundreds of events and activities, including the Seven Peaks Salt Lake City Resort, the Seven Peaks Provo Resort, and the Seven Peaks Lehi Fun Center. The Pass also allows entry to many college-level athletics, including BYU, the University of Utah, Utah Valley University, and more. Additionally, purchasers receive:
- Admission to select Real Monarchs games
- Admission to select Salt Lake City Stars games
- Admission to Orem Owlz home baseball games
- General admission ice skating at Peaks Ice Arena during any public skating time during select months
- One ticket to a SCERA Shell Outdoor Theatre production
- Additional benefits included, learn more here
Seven Peaks Resort
Seven Peaks' multiple locales thrill guests with attractions ranging from water slides to go-karts and mini golf. At Seven Peaks Waterpark Provo, the aquatically inclined can cascade down water slides, seesaw around the mammoth half-pipe tube ride, or ride the crests of the 400,000-gallon wave pool. Guests can scan the attractions at Seven Peaks Waterpark Salt Lake City, such as unique water slides and the Amazon River, then plummet off the Cliffhanger, a curvy slide that ends with a sudden 5-foot drop into a pool. The Lehi location houses an assortment of waterless excursions, including mini golf, go-karts, amusement park rides, and more.
We asked some real-life moms for their best tips on water park safety (and sanity).