- $50 Value for Dinner for Two (Valid Monday - Wednesday)
- $100 Value for Dinner for Four or More (Valid Monday - Wednesday)
- $50 Value for Dinner for Two (Valid Any Day)
- $100 Value for Dinner for Four (Valid Any Day)
Tony Colombos Italian Bistro
Italian food should be elegant, rich, and masterly crafted—but it still shouldn't take itself too seriously. When putting his name on his restaurant, chef Anthony Colombo went with his nickname, Tony—a reflection of the bright, buoyant atmosphere he strives to instill in the restaurant's brick-walled interior and diverse menu. To make the family-friendly eatery even more inviting, Tony Colombos offers free valet parking Thursday–Sunday, meaning kids don't have to circle the block 100 times while their parents dine. Read on to learn about some menu items:
- Signature Item: Chef Tony's meatballs combine ground veal, pork, and beef into a flavorful blend that's then lightly browned and baked in a red sauce. As an appetizer, they're topped with whipped basil ricotta, prosciutto chips, and focaccia crostini.
- Other "Colombo" Specialties: The chef stamps his name on several other dishes, including a center-cut veal chop stuffed with prosciutto and mozzarella; chicken francaise in a lemon-butter white wine sauce; and eggplant rollatini filled with spinach and ricotta.
- Authentic Desserts: Actual choices may vary, but if it's available, the food critics at Newsday recommend finishing a meal with cassata, a traditional Sicilian slice of sweet sponge cake layered with ricotta cheese.