What You'll Get
- Scavenger Hunt Admission for One
- Scavegger Hunt Admission for Two
- Scavenger Hunt Admission for Four
Tours run on Saturdays and some holidays at select times, view the schedule here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid on Saturdays and some holidays at select times, view schedule here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Where You Want to Be Tours
Launched in 2003, Where You Want To Be Tours specializes in unique tours and team building adventures that showcase hidden San Diego spots that are off-the-beaten-path. The award-winning company offers everything from Scavenger Hunts to Walking and Biking tours. The Scavenger Hunts are a fun adventure for families, social gatherings, and corporate team building outings with co-workers. Popular areas include Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarter, La Jolla Shores, and Coronado. The team building division Out of the Ordinary offers everything from Minute to Win It Team Challenge, Team Cooking Competition, Charity Bike Builds, Survivor Team Challenge, Team Olympics and much more.
Helpful tips about the Scavenger Hunt:
- Adventures are 3-hours long
- Each team has 8 people. Field a team of 8 or be combined with other players. Upon request, up to 10 people can be accommodated per team.
- Participants will walk 2.5 to 3.5 miles. Running isn't allowed and there are no steep hills.