Now This Is Something Special
DOSA on Fillmore has a treat for you!
Monday - Thursday | 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
$6 for select drinks, beers, wines, and appetizers
Thanks for Letting Us Know!
About this business
What some people are buzzing about:
Report | 7 months ago
Not to be missed is Dosa's array of unique cocktails that might include cardamom, curry leaf, hibiscus marsala ... flavors you will not find elsewhere, sample them all.
From Our Editors
Five Things to Know about Dosa
Doling out an extensive selection of Indian cuisine, Dosa’s most impressive traits are tucked away in the details. Here’s what to keep in mind when you visit.
- Dosa is more than just a name. It’s also a crepe-like culinary delicacy from Southern India made with rice and lentils. The menu here features more than 10 varieties stuffed with everything from sweet potatoes to cage-free eggs.
- Ingredients are important. The dishes here may have originated in a faraway place, but the ingredients are primarily local, organic, and sustainable.
- Wine is important, too. Dosa sources its wine from vineyards near and far, curating a collection designed to harmonize with the cuisine.
- The trophy case is filling up fast. Year after year, Dosa picks up numerous awards around the city. It has also made seven appearances on the Michelin Guide Bib Gourmand list.
- There are two locations. The original Dosa is on Valencia in the Mission District; the other is on Fillmore in Japantown.