Request a Deal
Love this business? The more people who sign up, the more likely we are to get a deal.
People make it happen. Spread the word to request a deal!
5 signed up for this.
About this Business
From Our Editors
In Focus: Globe
- Neighborhood: Financial District
- Specialty: approachable gourmet dishes
- Must-try menu items: truffle-oil pizza, mac and cheese, frisée salad with lardons
- How you know the food’s good: It’s a popular hangout for local chefs.
- Why regulars keep coming back: for the casual, cozy atmosphere, complete with low lighting, candles, and exposed brick
- Good news for night owls Globe is usually open until 1 a.m.