All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $124 for a Muir Woods tour or San Francisco to Wine Country tour for one ($135 value)
Muir Woods tours include:
- Transportation via Mercedes Sprinter van or comparable vehicle
- Light morning snack (bananas and muffins)
- Visit to Muir Woods
- Sit-down tasting at a Sonoma winery
- Visit to Sonoma Plaza and Cornerstone Gardens
- Ferry ticket for return cruise from Sausalito to San Francisco
San Francisco to Wine Country tours include:
- Transportation via limo bus or comparable vehicle
- Continental breakfast
- Picnic lunch
- Mimosa at Golden Gate Bridge
- Visits to two wineries in Napa and two in Sonoma (tasting fees not included)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must book tour by expiration date on your voucher. Tasting fees, chauffeur's gratuity, and Muir Woods admission and lunch fees not included. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Napa Valley Wine Country Tours
The guides of Napa Valley Wine Country Tours believe that trips are as much about the journey as they are the destination. Whether guests reserve one of the many private custom tours or tag along on a daily group tour, guides share their knowledge during jaunts to wineries or woods aboard the company's luxury vehicles. Destinations include some of northern California's most renowned viticultural destinations. A detour through some coastal redwoods might precede an excursion to the wineries of Sonoma Valley, a restaurant outing, or a transfer to the airport. No one goes home hungry, either; tours may include continental breakfast, picnic lunch, or dinner transportation service.