From Our Editors
PIER 39 may be best known for its dockside sea lions, but you'll find much more than adorable barking critters at this San Francisco icon. In addition to more than 50 gift shops and 13 restaurants serving seafood and sweets, PIER 39 is packed with family-friendly attractions.
- Aquarium of the Bay: Walk through 300 feet of transparent tunnels where local marine animals swim overhead and have up-close encounters with sharks in the touch pool.
- Bay Cruise Adventure: Snap pics of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz as you pass through San Francisco Bay.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: See famous San Francisco landmarks like Golden Gate Park and Lombard Street at your own pace.
- Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze: Try not to let the flashing lights and neon colors trip you up in this trippy labyrinth.
- 7D Experience: Wind your way through a laser maze, or fight off villains in an immersive adventure that combines a roller coaster and 3D graphics.