About this Business
- French, Bistro, European, Crepes, Pub Food
- Lunch, Dinner
From Our Editors
In Focus: Restaurant Ducroix
- Established: 2009
- Specialty: authentic French cuisine
- Must-try dish: sea bass with anise-carrot purée
- Other popular dishes: escargot, crème brûlée
- Fun fact: The words purée and brûlée kind of rhyme.
- Wine list: mostly French and California varietals
- The chef: Etienne Ducroix, who comes from a family of chefs and hoteliers in central France
- Atmosphere: The restaurant is intimate, yet casual. Tables are also very close together, so plan on getting to know your neighbor.
- Inside tip: The daily specials tend to sell out quickly.