All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Start in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf near the Cable Car turnaround
- Cruise by Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
- Ride onto Municipal Pier in Aquatic Park
- See the historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Scoot west towards Crissy Field and through the Marina Green
- Spectacular views of SF Bay, Alcatraz Island and a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge
- Make stops at the Warming Hut and Fort Point under the Bridge
- Snap pics at the Palace of Fine Arts
- Return loop through the Marina District and the Presidio with a stop to see Yoda at Lucas Arts (time allowing)
- Departure time: 12:30 p.m.
- Departure location: 757 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 48 hour advance notice required. Limit 1 per tour. Weekends sell out quickly. Limit 4 voucher guests per tour departure time slot. 12:30 p.m. departure only. Scooters may require kicking on hills. No scooter riding on GG Bridge. Not valid if pregnant. Not recommended for guests over 70 or with disabilities. Must arrive and check in 15 minutes prior to tour. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 13 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must be 16 or older. 290 lbs. max weight. 72-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Francisco Electric Tour Company
The crew members at The San Francisco Electric Tour Company believe that San Francisco is the most fun town in the world, and that one of the best ways to explore its diverse streets are on unique vehicles such as the Segway and electric scooters. This led them to develop tours—for locals and tourists alike—which have attracted attention and praise from outlets such as Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and the Los Angeles Times. Atop the sturdy deck of an i2 Segway, groups wheel past famed San Francisco sights and explore historic neighborhoods.