Consultation, exam, adjustment, therapy; modality, manual muscle, neuro-muscular massage and chair!
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Best Price Guarantee
If you find a better price somewhere else, let us know. Well cover the difference, worry free. See full details at gr.pn/bpg
Chiropractic Exam and Two Office Visits. Massage Care for One or Two!
In need of care for your neck, back and body? Get the CHIROPRACTIC BODY REJUVENATION.
Introducing A.P.I.C. Therapy Center! We have been serving the Bay Area for over 20 years. We would like to invite friends and family to visit our LOCATION across from SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY.
(1) Customers will start the visit with 15 minutes relaxation in the massage chair. Customers will receive their first adjustment immediately following the consultation and spinal exam along with manual muscle and deep tissue modality therapy.
(2) Massage Therapy available. Massage is perhaps one of the oldest healing traditions. The therapeutic properties of massage have been used it to treat a variety of ailments. Massage therapy (including myotherapy) is the practice of kneading or manipulating a persons muscles and other soft-tissue in order to improve their wellbeing or health. It is a form of manual therapy that includes holding, moving, and applying pressure to the muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia.
About Apic Therapy Center
For those struggling with long-term pain and discomfort, A.P.I.C. Therapy Center offers relief with a trio of signature treatments.
- Cold Laser Therapy targets specific areas with low-level frequencies of near-infrared light. These waves elicit anti-inflammatory and immunostimulative effects, simultaneously quelling pain while aiming to treat pain syndromes and injuries.
- Disc Hydration Therapy uses a traction device that applies measured pressure and alignment using gentle pockets of air. These aim to decompress vertebrae, allowing fluid to reenter the joints and reduce disc bulge.
- Kinesio Tape method applies elasticized tape that aims to add support and increase range of motion to injured muscles, tendons, and ligaments. One application can last days, and may even improve athletic performance.