All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft injections: cheeks and smile lines
- Amenities: modern waiting room with a display of latest skin care products
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aspire Laser & Medspa
Most Popular Service: Botox, Juvéderm, laser treatments
Brands Used: Botox, Juvéderm, Fraxel, Venus Freeze, Skin Medica, PCA
Minimum Age Requirement: 17
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Parking: Parking lot
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Aspire Laser & Medspa's huge range of services definitely impresses, as do the qualifications of the staff that perform them. Dr. Mittal Patel, for instance, puts her degree to work in aesthetic medicine, particularly specializing in anti-aging treatments. The registered nurse backs her up at the Medspa, most often performing beauty injections, laser skin resurfacing, and Venus Freeze skin tightening. The aesthetician, on the other hand, specializes in caring for only one part of the body: the skin. She performs chemical peels, facials, and even microcurrent radio-frequency treatments that teach your body what it feels like to be a beautiful antenna.