About this Business
- HoursSunClosedMon-Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PMSatClosed
From Our Editors
Dr. Mi Ran Park believes that beautiful skin is achieved through a combination of internal and external healthcare. That's why the 2015 Patients’ Choice Award physician behind G2J Clinic utilizes a variety of modern modalities to address clients' long-term aesthetic goals.
- CoolSculpting: For fat deposits that are difficult to eliminate via diet and exercise, G2J Clinic utilizes CoolSculpting's noninvasive controlled-cooling hand piece, which causes adipose cells to crystallize and eventually flee the body through natural metabolic pathways—all while leaving the surrounding tissue unharmed.
- Dermica Pen microneedling therapy: During this procedure, the physician punctures the skin at a high speed with 11 tiny needles in an effort to stimulate collagen and elastin production. As a result, the appearance of wrinkles, large pores, scars, and stretch marks may diminish.
- Thread lifting: After applying a topical numbing cream, Dr. Park inserts NovaThreads (dissolvable polydioxanone threads) into the skin on the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin's tone and elasticity. Although the nonsurgical procedure's threads melt within six months, the results last for two years.
- Other services:G2J Clinic also offers Fillers, Botox, and Kybella.