Request a Deal
Love this business? The more people who sign up, the more likely we are to get a deal.
People make it happen. Spread the word to request a deal!
159 signed up for this.
About this business
From Our Editors
Its name may contain the word "museum," but The Tech Museum of Innovation prefers not to wallow in the past. Since its earliest days in 1978, it has exhibited the timeless principles of science while also celebrating the latest in technological achievement. In doing so, the institution inspires visitors to apply that same spirit of creative problem-solving to all aspects of life.
- Size: the mango-and-azure domed building fills 132,000 square feet with hundreds of interactive exhibits and six labs
- Hands-On Experiments: ride in a jet-pack chair worthy of NASA, feel what it's like to experience an earthquake, or grow jellyfish DNA in a lab
- Eye-Catchers: the creations inside Social Robots, where visitors design and build robots before dressing them up in hats that a human could never pull off
- Permanent Mainstay: The Tech Awards Gallery, a showcase of past inventions and inventors from the museum's annual Tech Awards
- Visiting Exhibit: REBOOT:music lets you create modern music with high-tech devices; try the L?HA! Laser Harp, which substitutes laser light for strings
- Don't Miss: The Tech Studio, which offers a behind-the-scenes look at the prototypes and fabrication of upcoming exhibits?and lets visitors be among the first to test them