All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Friendly doctors and staff at both locations first leads guests through a chiropractic exam, wherein he conducts a battery of tests to assess neurological, orthopedic, postural, and overall physical health.
- He combines these results with x-rays, then tailors adjustments and massages to each patient and offers personalized wellness recommendations for self-care.
$26 for a chiropractic wellness package (an $810 value)
- Chiropractic exam (a $150 value)
- X-rays (a $300 value)
- Three chiropractic adjustments (a $60 value each)
- Three therapeutic massages (a $60 value each)
- Administrative medical pain management consultation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal funded programs. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pain Associates
As the practice's name suggests, Pain Associates's team takes a full-body approach to conquering pain, ensuring that each patient can experience relief. The process begins as a chiropractor conducts a chiropractic examination, takes x-rays, and observes clients as they do the hokey pokey. This information is then used to design custom treatment plans, free of drugs or invasive procedures, that may integrate multiple techniques, such as spinal correction, massage, corrective exercise, and homeopathic care, to help patients achieve optimal health.