From Our Editors
Five Things To Know About Cafe Argento
Cafe Argento is more than a coffee shop. It’s a local gathering space for good food and good conversation. Here’s what you need to know about this neighborhood gem:
- They use locally roasted beans. Each freshly brewed latte is made with beans from local small-batch roaster Café Vita.
- There’s more than one way to get your caffeine fix. Not in the mood for coffee? Sip some of Cafe Argento’s housemade chai instead.
- They’re vegan-friendly. In addition to offering free soy milk, Cafe Argento caters to vegans with housemade samosas, sandwiches, and soups—all free of meat and dairy.
- You just might make a new friend. Regulars can’t stop talking about Faizel, the owner of Cafe Argento who often performs barista duty behind the bar. Friendly and outgoing, Faizel is likely to dole out a valuable piece of life advice with your latte.
- It’s a pillar of the community. For more than a decade, Cafe Argento has worked to provide a welcoming community space by offering free Wi-Fi and opening its doors to nearby nonprofits, including a Cornish dance program.