Now This Is Something Special
About this Business
- Steak, American, Diner, Barbecue, Catering
- Lunch, Dinner
From Our Editors
Daniel’s Broiler: A User's Guide
- Appetizer: popcorn shrimp with Sriracha-chili sauce and lemon aioli
- Entree: carved-to-order USDA prime rib with creamed horseradish sauce
- Side: lobster mashed potatoes with bacon and chives
- Dessert: vanilla-bean crème brûlée
When to Go: Dine to a soundtrack of live piano tunes Tuesday–Saturday evenings.
Where to Sit: Ask for a table close to a window for breathtaking views of Lake Union at sunset, or request outdoor seating for harbor-side dining.
Inside Tip: Check out the seven-day-a-week happy hour for generously portioned bar snacks—such as prime steakhouse sliders or marsala chicken skewers—that can curb the sticker shock of the pricey dinner menu.
While You're in the Neighborhood
Before: Scope out the 360-degree view of Seattle from the periscope at the top of the Museum of History & Industry (860 Terry Avenue, Lake Union Park).
After: Take in a classic performance at the Seattle Shakespeare Company (305 Harrison Street).