About this Business
From Our Editors
Dragonfish Asian Cafe: A User’s Guide
- Breakfast: omelet with rock shrimp, tomatoes, scallions, and mozzarella cheese
- Lunch: bento box with thai crab cakes, singapore noodles, and spicy tuna roll
- Maki roll: Dante’s Inferno with shrimp, kaiware, habanero tobiko, red onion, and spicy sauce
- Dinner: tempura peppered bacon with sweet chili-passionfruit sauce
- Dessert: lemongrass crème brûlée
Where to Sit
- For a show: the eatery’s exhibition kitchen
- For privacy: in the Terrace Room for an intimate family dinner
While You’re Waiting: Relax at the bar while enjoying one of the specialty cocktails, such as the Dragonfish Lemongrass Collins with house lemongrass- and kaffir-lime-leaf-infused vodka and fresh lemon soda.
When to Go
- Mondays feature an extended happy hour from 3 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Wednesday night is Girlfriend’s Night Out with raffle drawings and prizes.
Tobiko: flying fish roe; its red-orange color and crunchy texture make it a popular garnish for sushi.
Help us improve this page
See something wrong?