What You'll Get
There’s something about riding at night. The sun begins to set, the air cools, the city slowly begins to calm as the day’s work ends and folks head home. Suddenly, the sound of two wheels whirring across pavement is more calming than usual.
This tour shows you the city as the sun goes down and the lights come up, focusing on Boston’s beautiful waterfront. See some of Boston’s coolest sights while keeping an eye out for fun restaurants and after-dark hang outs for later in the evening.
This tour covers many hidden gems in Boston, including:
• Long Wharf
• The John Joseph Moakley Federal Courthouse
• Black Falcon Cruise Terminal
• The Boston ICA
• The Rose Kennedy Greenway – Boston’s newest public park
• South Station, Dewey Square, and the Financial District
• Breathtaking views of the skyline at night!
This tour includes an individually-fitted bike, helmet, water, and, of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who will lead you on your travels. The tour is 1.5-2 hours long and covers 5-7 miles. Join us for a quiet evening in Boston the right way – on a bike!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
North End/Downtown Boston
6:00pm (Please arrive at 5:30pm for check-in and bike fitting)
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Urban AdvenTours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.