Chef Singh serves cuisine based on his native India, from tandoori plates like chicken tikka to curry
About India's Flame
When chef Surinder Singh arrived in the United States, his first job was at an Indian restaurant. He grew to love the industry so much that he remained in the industry for 30 years, working his way up the ladder to open a number of restaurants in Denver and Arizona. India’s Flame is one of those restaurants, which focuses on cuisine from the country’s northern region.
- Chicken tikka masala: One of the chef specialty dishes, boneless chicken is marinated and cooked in a tandoor and topped with a special tomato ginger and cream sauce.
- Vegetarian dinner provides a filling meal that includes a main course, appetizer (samosas and vegetable pakoras), raita, naan, dessert, and chai tea.
- Side dishes: Fresh slices of mangoes are served in a sweet sauce and spices for the mango chutney while papadum, a crispy lentil flatbread, is a savory starter plate.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 15% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days