Chiropractors conduct evaluations and take x-rays before administering spinal adjustments, traction, and treatments during follow-up visits
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Learn more about the chiropractor.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- The initial 60-minute visit includes a consultation, examination, and digital x-rays with PostureRay analysis (if medically necessary).
- The second visit is 45–60 minutes and includes a report of examination findings, an adjustment (if medically necessary), and a brief education session.
- The third and fourth visits, which last 30–45 minutes each, consist of any recommended therapies based upon the examination, such as an adjustment, traction treatment, and additional therapies geared toward the patient’s wellness goals.
- For optimal results, customers must complete all treatments within two weeks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid for personal injury or worker's compensation cases. Not valid for government healthcare recipients. Other restrictions apply; see full deal restrictions. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chiro One Wellness Centers
The doctors of chiropractic at Chiro One Wellness Centers put patient care first. The company's mission remains to help patients and their surrounding communities reach their maximum potential through a combination of customized chiropractic treatment plans and wellness education. This approach doesn’t just assuage painful symptoms—it's also designed to uncover the root causes of ailments such as whiplash, insomnia, headaches, carpal-tunnel syndrome, and more.
In their efforts to improve communication in the central nervous system by addressing nerve interference, chiropractors provide spinal adjustments and supplemental treatments such as cervical traction, therapeutic exercise and balance-strengthening wobble boards. Their practice extends far beyond the wellness centers, however: community-outreach efforts take them to health fairs, offsite spinal screenings, and complimentary workshops on a range of wellness topics. They also devote themselves to nonprofit work with several organizations, including The Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Greater Chicago Food Depository. At the Chiros Care Free Wellness Center, they examine and treat Chicago's homeless and HIV-positive population, fueled by their belief that everyone should have access to expert preventive care.