All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 4 days ago
· May 26, 2018
· February 24, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a multistate concealed carry classroom certification for one ($150 value)
- $75 for a multistate concealed carry classroom certification for two ($300 value)
- $29 for a multistate concealed carry online certification for one ($150 value)
Certification may be used for separate applications for resident state and non-resident permits in other states. Classes are coed and welcome students of varying ages, fostering an open learning environment. Certification is for resident state and non-resident permits in other states.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Name, Deal site, redemption code, date, time and city request for course required at registration. See redemption instructions. Reservation required. Registration required. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About James Moncherry
- Certified & Licensed PreFense Instructor: Active Threat Avoidance
- NRA certified to teach Basic Pistol classes
- Law Enforcement Professional Instructor certifications, including C.A.R. and A.L.E.R.R.T.
- NRA certified to teach First Steps classes
- Self defense instructor
- Active shooter response instructor
- Contracted personal security expert
At a Glance
A former law-enforcement officer, James Moncherry knows a thing or two about dealing with firearms. But before his own extensive training, even James struggled with adjusting to life as a concealed carrier. Understanding of the apprehension of new gun owners, James helps students apply for various Multi-State Permits that will allow them to carry in over 28 states across the country. Moncherry is also a certified PreFense instructor and aims to teach students how to avoid and mitigate potential threats.