What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- One Self-Guided Champagne Tour
- Discover the 70 Secret Doors Hidden Throughout the Mansion
- Tour This Intriguing Dupont Circle Museum
- Following Purchase, Register Your Voucher Online
Explore intriguing themed rooms including a two-story Log Cabin, the John Lennon Suite, the Safari room, a hidden wine cellar, secret doors, and a treasure trove of antiques, art, and memorabilia – and more – at the O Street Museum in the The Mansion on O Street just off Dupont Circle.
You’ll get to check out this historic home-turned-hotel that’s home to a collection of more than 20,000 books, paintings, photographs, and more. Use this deal to take yourself on a self-guided tour of all of its mystery with a glass of champagne in hand.
One of DC’s Most Unique Museums
The cool factor of this former FBI hideout has definitely been noticed – it has been featured on The Travel Channel’s show Mega Mansions, and was recently deemed a “Hidden Gem” by Washingtonian Magazine. The O Street Museum in The Mansion on O Street boasts more than 70 secret doors and 100 rooms full of paintings, sculptures, memorabilia – all for sale.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. VOUCHER IS NOT YOUR TICKET; ONLINE EVENT REGISTRATION REQUIRED ON THE WEEK OF THE DESIRED TOUR DATE. REFUND POLICY: This event is nonrefundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. In the event of a cancellation, your voucher will be fully refunded. The deal is valid only for self-guided champagne tour and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other event or tour. No walk-ins. Tours last up to 2 hours and are scheduled daily 11 a.m to 3:30 p.m. Includes one glass of champagne. Except where noted in the fine print, cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Advanced online reservations are required and based on availability; no walk-ins. Directions and parking Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About O Street Museum
Built in 1892 by Edward Clark, an architect whose work includes the US Capitol, O Street Museum boasts an incredible amount of history.
- Notable residents: Edward's brother, James "Champ" Clark, Speaker of the House under Teddy Roosevelt; clandestine FBI personnel under then-agency-head J. Edgar Hoover; Mrs. Rosa Parks; and "America’s Black Forum," one of the nation's longest running syndicated television series.
- Fascinating decor: Over the years, donors have helped stock the 100-room mansion—complete with 70 secret doorways—with original paintings, incredible sculptures, historical memorabilia, and the largest private signed guitar collection on the east coast, including ones signed by Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Les Paul, Bruce Springsteen, and more.
- Unique events: Besides regular exhibits, concerts, artist & author talks, and drop-in musical jam sessions, O offers unique treasure hunts that encourage guests to explore the many themed rooms on their own.
- Featured on: The Travel Channel's show Mega Mansions; "Hidden Gem" by Washingtonian Magazine, and named The Coolest Place To Stay in DC by Booking.com.