From Our Editors
As the world-leader in pasta production, Barilla pasta is a mainstay on grocery-store shelves. But it's also a common site throughout Manhattan, thanks to Barilla Restaurants, the first of which opened in 2013 in New York City. Led by chef Alfonso, his staff of chefs prepare fast-casual Italian cuisine that's rich in flavor and history, as evidenced by a few key notes.
- More than 10 authentic Italian pasta recipes with 9 different cut of pasta such as spaghetti, penne, fusilli, tortellini, and lasagna
- Gluten-free and whole grain pasta options always available
- 8 pizzaz including a vegan and a vegetarian option
- Salad with both animal and vegetable protein options
- Panini prepared with 2 types of Italian bread; focaccia and ciabatta
- Authentic Italian dessert