All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 21 hours ago
· June 12, 2018
· April 20, 2018
What You'll Get
- Five 45-Minute Deep-Water Running Classes
- 10 45-Minute Deep-Water Running Classes
- One-Month of Unlimited 45-Minute Deep-Water Running Classes
See the schedule and locations
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Please see schedule to find out various location and time for classes. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About RJ Valentin's Deep Water Running
As its name might imply, RJ Valentin's Deep Water Running specializes in one very specific thing: deep-water running workouts. If you've never heard of this, you're not alone. Read on to learn more about this unique way to exercise:
- What is deep-water running? It's a form of stationary running that occurs in a pool. This setting helps minimize the impact on joints.
- Who are deep-water runners? Beginners, athletes recovering from injuries, and those training for marathons and triathlons are among the sport's enthusiasts.
- What are the benefits? The classes provide aerobic exercise that simulates running on land without any adverse effects. They can also increase range of motion, strengthen muscles, and enhance speeds.
- What is the class structure? After a warm-up, students engage in a 30-minute aerobic workout that mimics a cross-country course, interval training, hill pacing, or timed spring drills. Each session concludes with gentle stretching.
- What gear is necessary? Students should bring their own bathing suit, towels, and water bottles. The class includes flotation belts and access to locker rooms and showers.