Sausage subs, cheese calzones, and crispy, New Haven–style pizzas topped with ingredients like clams and white sauce or asparagus and bacon
What You'll Get
- $18 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of New Haven–style pizzas and sandwiches ($30 total value)
- Click to see the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid for daily specials or other promotions. Not valid for delivery or take out. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salvation Pizza
Salvation Pizza specializes in New Haven–style pies, which are renowned for their thin, hand-pounded crusts and distinctive crunch. This time-tested East Coast approach has made Salvation a popular stop in Austin, especially its primary location in the Hyde Park neighborhood. There, along the neighborhood's tree-line streets, Salvation's red-house restaurant sticks out like a snowman at a Longhorns game. Whether you visit that spot or one of Salvation's other laid-back locations, here are some menu items you might want to try:
- Pizza: Ten specialty pizzas anchor Salvation's menu, including the #1, a white pie topped with fresh basil, garlic, and sliced roma tomatoes.
- Pizza (again): You can also customize your own 14" or 18" pie with nearly 30 different toppings, from bacon and eggplant to pineapple and shrimp.
- Calzone: Vegetarians clamor for the option loaded with baby spinach, sautéed mushrooms, fresh garlic, and ricotta cheese.
- Sandwich: Salvation's take on the classic meatball sub features handmade meatballs, housemade marinara, and asiago cheese.