All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed August 2, 2017
· Reviewed June 21, 2017
· Reviewed June 18, 2017
What You'll Get
- 06/09/2018: General Admission Tickets for Two Adults
- 06/09/2018: General Admission Tickets for Four Adults
- 06/10/2018: General Admission Tickets for Two Adults
- 06/10/2018: General Admission Tickets for Four Adults
The festival takes place Saturday, June 9-Sunday, June 10 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Indian Ladder Farms in Altamont, NY.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 10, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Valid only on specific day purchased. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NY Capital District Renaissance Festival
Step back in time into a Renaissance fantasy at the NY Capital Renaissance Festival–a wonder land of jousts, magic, and pirates. This two-day fest lets visitors leave the modern world behind as they frolic with knights and minstrels among the bucolic environs of Indian Ladder Farms. A tranquil country setting, covered in apple trees and strawberry fields, sets the mood for a cornucopia of intriguing performances, elaborate costumes, and a marketplace of over 30 vendors selling handmade goods.
Here are some highlights of what can be seen:
- Royal jousts: It would not be a proper renaissance fair without knights on horseback attempting to unseat each other with enormous lances, while defending themselves with sturdy shields.
- Live music: Period music wafts through the festival including the 16th century stylings of Three Pints Shy, a Celtic music outfit,